Saturday, May 26, 2007

Less than a week

Friday Tally

New pages written: 6
Old pages revised on paper: 0
Old pages revised on screen: Chapter 9
Pages of revisions typed in: 0
Pages lost or gained due to revisions: 0
Total page count to date: 211
Days remaining until D-day: 6
Emails from editor in UK: 0
Emails from agent in NY: 0
Emails from continuity loop: 4

Chocolate consumed: Chunk of 72% dark chocolate (needed it to face Chapter 10)
Junk food consumed: none
Diet: Did much better, but still not totally good due to chocolate and glass of red wine.
Weekly weigh in: 133 (down 5 pounds total)
Exercise: 1 hour of Pilates Reformer class, 1 hour hike by myself.
Television watched: none
Tears: yes (these will probably be daily now)

Less than a week to go until D-day. I revised Chapter 9 and got a nice chunk of Chapter 10 done, too. Not finished with it yet, but feeling better about it. I still want to finish the complete today so I can print the manuscript and start the real work.

Hubby made me the most delicious enchiladas last night. I had a total meltdown in the afternoon after not being able to write all day long due to youngest kidlet and a talent show for the older two and just all kinds of things popping up so he wanted to make me feel better. No cheese or meat due to diet, so he filled them with all kinds of yummy veggies and black beans. They were awesome.

After dinner, I set out on a hike by myself. It was hot out, but beautiful. I left my iPod at home so I could think and hear the various sounds of nature. The hills really got my heart pumping. I need to get in better shape if I'm going to do serious hiking and climbing this summer!

I plan to have a similar day to yesterday except I want to hike earlier. And I want to write ALL day. Should be doable with hubby home. At least I hope so. What are your plans for this Saturday of Memorial Day weekend?