Monday, May 07, 2007

Monday Madness Again

I'll post a tally later. Had a tremendously busy weekend and am focused on two things right now: writing and my new diet. I didn't get as many pages done the past couple of days so need to catch up. I also entered a weight loss challenge on a climbing forum I read. Today marked the first weigh in (138 pounds if you're interested). I'm starting a six week program based on the book Eat to Live. Goal is to lose at least 10 pounds. Not only with diet, but with exercise (Pilates, walking, hiking) and climbing. Fingers crossed I can do both deadline and diet at the same time!

Will be back later with more, but right now my characters are calling me. Since Kane is such a hottie who I totally love, there is no way I can stay away any longer. Hope you're having a great Monday!