Wednesday, October 24, 2007

All Hallows Eve

October 31st is a week away. It's a date I've set as a deadline. Halloween is when I wanted to have the rough draft of the book done and when the kids' costumes must be ready to wear.

The book is not going to be done even though I've been plugging away at it as much as I can. The costumes will be ready because I can't let the kids down. Though I must admit it's getting old having to put together two costumes each year-a saints costume for our church's All Hallows Eve Vigil and one for trick or treating around the neighborhood. It would be easier if they'd just wear the saints costumes for both, but they don't want to do that. Maybe when their older St. George will hold the same appeal as Darth Vader. Who knows?

I realized I still have a few things left to do to get ready for Halloween. We have no candy to pass out yet. I need to figure out when we'll carve our pumpkins. And the pumpkin lights still aren't on the house though the icicle ones are.

I saw this quiz and thought it fit the Halloween theme of today's post. Of course, I don't agree at all with my results. Me, scared?

You Aren't Scary, You're Scared

Probably even scared to see how this quiz came out!


What can I say? I don't like to make people cry (unless it's during a scene in one of my books). I like to stay home and pass out candy. And I like the color pink (though red is my fave color, just not blood red!)

How scary are you?