Sunday, October 21, 2007

Book winner!

Sunday's here. The end of one contest and the start of another. Thanks for all the comments! You don't know how much it means when I get a little message flag on my mail box and I see a new comment has been posted. It gives me a nice little break from my writing.

Here are your random numbers:

19
Timestamp: 2007-10-21 19:26:11 UTC


This week's free book winner is Nathalie who commented on my Crossfit post. Nathalie, please pick a book off the list here and email me your choice and snail address. Thanks!

I never heard from last week's winner, AnneD. Remember to check back to see if you won. I don't contact the winners, only announce them here on the blog.

Sleeping in didn't happen this morning. The kids were up at seven. Oh, well. At least Angus, the most adorable dog in the world we're dog sitting again, had someone to keep him company.

I went climbing with a woman from my climbing course and another of our classmates joined us later. It was so much fun. I made it up a climb I didn't know if I could. I fell off a couple of times, would go back lower than where I fell and try again, and finally reached the top. Not the least bit graceful, but the techniques we're learning are helping. I then tried a much harder climb and flailed. I know how far I made it up that route and will work on getting higher next time!

I have to teach tonight, but until then I hope to get tons of writing done! Of course, if the dry weather holds for another hour or so I may have to run off to the pumpkin patch with the kidlets! That's something hubby usually does with them, but I don't want to miss all the fun!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!