Sunday, October 28, 2007

A new book winner!

Thanks for all your comments. They are much appreciated! Okay, here's the details for this week's contest winner.

Here are your random numbers:

29
Timestamp: 2007-10-28 19:45:49 UTC


This week's free book winner is Marianne (finally!!!!) who commented on my post On the Floor. Marianne, please pick a book off the list here and email me your choice and snail address. Thanks!

Last week's winner, Nathalie, chose Late Night Talking by Leslie Schnur. It looks like a cute story. Let us know what you think of the book when you're finished reading it, Nathalie.

The feis went great yesterday. Placements in the solo dances and lots of trophies, too! All three kids danced in a costume reel. They dressed as Dorothy, the Scarecrow and Toto. Two of my daughter's classmates joined in as the Tin Man and the Lion. They were way too cute. The tied for fifth! Not bad when their were over sixty-some entries. Care to guess which kidlet dressed as what?

I was so tired from getting all the costumes done that I crashed when I got home. This morning, I was still tired, but went to Mass and then met my friend from my Monday night women's technique clinic at the rock gym for a climbing. The kidlets have a practice swim meet to prepare for the first meet next weekend so I'm taking advantage of the quiet and getting some writing done.

Hope you're having a nice Sunday!