Friday, October 26, 2007

Healthy Chocolate

If you read yesterday's comments, I mentioned wanting to find the healthiest chocolate to eat when I start the final crunch to get the book done. Brandy mentioned dark chocolate so I did a little googling.

Here's an article from WebMD and another from NPR on the health benefits of dark chocolate. Another on the health benefits of chocolate. To be fair and balanced, this one debunks some of the various chocolate studies. And finally this article summarizes what you need to know about chocolate, but also tells you how to choose healthy chocolate and savour it!

The key, as mentioned in most articles above, is moderation. Too much of anything isn't a good thing. Even chocolate!

What is your favorite chocolate? Anything you suggest I try to help me survive deadline time?