Monday, October 29, 2007

Women Who Rock

Monday night was the final session of my women's clinic at Portland Rock Gym. Unfortunately, two of the women didn't make the last class, but here's a picture of four of us and our fearless leader, Caroline. She is an awesome instructor and helped us improve our climbing technique over the four weeks. I'm really sad the class is over. It was a great group of women to climb with and plus I learned so much! I want to sign up the next time they offer the clinic.

Today I'm going gym climbing again. That makes three days in a row! Yesterday was my good friend Tiffany's birthday and today we're celebrating. That's the reason for my shopping yesterday afternoon! Care to guess what I got her? We are going to climb then have lunch at one of Tiffany's fave restaurants Mother's in downtown Portland. It should be a fun day!

Oh, and before I forget. Here's this morning's Crossfit workout. I'm a little sore but nothing like last Thursday.

Warm-up - 10 lb D ball throws and run, Inch worms across floor, spider stretches

Workout of the day (WOD):

Jump rope 50-40-30
Goblet squats (10 lb) 15-12-9
Ring rows 15-12-9
Push press (7.5 lbs) 15-12-9

Time: 12:35


Hope you are having a relaxing Tuesday! I know I'm looking forward to a little down time this afternoon so I can write and maybe nap.