Saturday, October 06, 2007

Saturday Sloth

Between Pilates and gym climbing, I got quite the workout yesterday. Considering I've been totally lazy and hadn't really done much this past month except to rehabilitate my ankle and my Pilates sessions, I'm sore today. But it's a good sore.

I haven't just been lazy about working out. September wasn't a good month for my writing. Getting used to hubby's traveling and the bouts of strep and colds really impacted my work. Which means now I need to crank it up about five notches. Will see how I do this weekend.

I was wondering just how lazy I was so I took this quiz.

Your Sloth Quotient: 35%

You're a little lazy, but normally you're a very energetic and motivated person.
Don't beat yourself up over a little laziness every now and then. You do need your downtime!


Not as much of a sloth as I thought I would be! Maybe there's still hope I can finish the rough draft by Halloween. What about you? How much of a sloth are you?