Monday, October 01, 2007

The Princess Quiz

This was supposed to be Saturday's blog, but I was so busy I wasn't on-line much.

I got this meme/quiz from Tori. I got a good laugh over this especially when read in light of my post about friends on Wednesday. Guess you can sometimes trust things you find on the Internet!







The Disney Heroine Quiz




You are Jasmine. Princess Jasmine is a girl who only a few special people can get close to. She has a pet tiger named Raja who will obey only her. Jasmine is smart, and fun, and beautiful, according to Aladdin. You have Jasmine's fiery spirit, and you probably have a few close friends as opposed to many acquaintances. You are admirable, for you stand up not only for yourself, but for your beliefs, friends, and whosoever is being picked on. You have a very strong character and you know exactly what you want.
Take this quiz!