Monday, October 15, 2007

Manic Monday

I used to complain about my Wednesday schedule being out of control. I'd planned to spread things about a bit so one day wouldn't be so full that I got nothing else done but driving from place to place. In spite of my planning, everything got dumped on Monday. Want to know what my Monday is like:

7:45 am - leave home to drive kids to school
8:30 am - leave home to drive to Pilates Studio
9 - 10 - Pilates Mat Class
10 - 10:30 - drive home
10:30 - 11:15 - prepare for class
11:30 - 12:30 - pickup youngest, grab lunch, drive to NE PDX
12:30 - 2 - teach class
2:00 - 2:45 - clean up and drive home
3:00 - pick up older kids and drive to Beaverton
4 - 4:45 - speech therapy for son
4:45 - ? - drive home in rush hour traffic (and stop by CSA farm every other Monday to pick up harvest share)
5:45 - 7:15 - climbing clinic in PDX

Not a lot of down time. I just managed to squeeze in a quick shower today. Forget about writing time. I haven't written a word yet. Just like my Wednesdays used to be.

But today, I'm lucky. Because of the climbing clinic, hubby is taking care of pick-up and speech for the month of October. I will actually have a block of time to write. I better get to it!

Hope you're having a great Monday and it's not so manic. Do you have one day of the week that's jam-packed schedule wise?