Monday, October 22, 2007

Angus Returns

The adorable soft-coated Wheaten Terrier named Angus has returned to the McClone household until Tuesday. We're all having a lot of fun with him. This pic was taken last night after dinner. Angus wanted attention so he hopped up on the couch next to me and wiggled until he'd found a comfortable spot. Of course, I got a few kisses before he settled down.

Once he'd rested a few minutes, Angus wanted to play! He raced around the house, sliding on the hardwood floors when he went to make a sharp turn. The kids erupted into laughter which just seemed to make Angus run faster! It was very cute.

Right now he's lying next to me on the couch again. Nap time for Angus! Shower time for me!

It's my busy day, but I'm still hoping to squeeze in some writing time once I get my lesson plan prep done. Enjoy your Monday!