Monday, October 29, 2007

It's a Mad, Mad Monday

I hate starting the week out already feeling like I'm running behind. Unfortunately, that's each and every Monday for me. I'll blog later when I can actually think straight and not be watching every second tick off the clock.

Hope you're having a relaxing day!

Update at 3:10 p.m.: I was hoping to blog, but I have nothing to say. The class I taught today was a lot like last night's. It must be something in the air because these are normally great kids, but once again the hour and a half has left me exhausted and brain dead. I have a couple of hours until my final climbing technique clinic so I need to figure out whether I should:

1) Attempt to write
2) Take a nap
3) Go shopping for my friend's birthday present
4) Eat some chocolate

What would you do if you were me?