Friday, January 25, 2008

Crossfit - Tinkerbell

I woke up this morning and the last thing I wanted to do was get dressed and head to the hotel's workout room. I had pulled up one of EvaT's workouts last night, but upon waking I did not want to do burpees. (Those are really hard for me.) So I decided to make up my own WOD. One I could do in my hotel room and in my pajamas. Yep, the ultimate Buttercups workout that I have named Tinkerbell. There may be a real one that does these three, but I'm sure the fourth exercise is a new one.

Tinkerbell (3 rounds with 15-9-6 reps)

Squats
Push ups (chair. At least I didn't wimp out and use the wall!)
Sit ups
Wand wave (no wand sub princess wave or if you have a pirate sword, sword swings)

We're off to Disneyland in about an hour. I need to grab a shower. Have a great (and magical) day!