Thursday, January 10, 2008

Crossfit - Michael

Yesterday's WOD was called Michael. The guys were going to work out in the afternoon, but since us girls would have the kids, we decided to meet after we dropped the kids off at school. It was a little different with just the two of us there. Instead of listening to the harder music (not sure what else to call it) the guys prefer, girly music filled the garage.

We did the official Crossfit warm up, then went on to Michael. Since I was a little sore from the day before, I did the buttercup version (i.e. the easiest scaled workout.)

3 rounds for time:

400m run
10 Back extensions (I did Good Mornings with weighted bar)
20 situps (I used the abmat)

Time: 16:59 (I am sooooo slow when it comes to running!)

Today (Thursday) is a rest day. Thank goodness. I'm really sore.