Friday, February 22, 2008

More about the Frame...

The frame was my life yesterday except for that brief trip to the rock gym. I worked on woodburning the top and touching up the kids' pictures until on one o'clock this morning. I made a mistake on on the "P" so am off to Home Depot to see if I can fix it. Then I'll swing by Michaels and then head back to the class to finish up the painting. Or at least try to. I have five more squares that need to be finished by the kids.

This picture shows what I'd traced on burned onto the sides of the frame. Each drawing was done by a fourth grader.

Here's the other side of the frame. I put words under each picture, too. Some examples: Peace, Dance, Celebrate, Love, Sports, Play, Read.

This shows our theme for the frame: Everyday Keep The Faith. It goes along with the school being Catholic, but is also from the High School Muscial 2 song, Everyday. I woodburned the top last night. This picture was taken when I was halfway through the process. The right side had been burned, but the left side hadn't. I made a mistake with the tail on the "P" so am hoping to find a way to fix that today.

Okay, gotta get to Home Depot. Have a great Friday. Any weekend plans?