Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Ick!

I started writing this morning's blog post and noticed red on my keyboard. One of my burnt (and cut) fingers was bleeding. I sliced it open with the tip of my wood burning pen yesterday. It's pretty nasty looking and has been bothering me. Time for some antibiotic ointment and a Band-Aid!

Since I'm bleeding, I'll make it short. I'm making progress on the To Do list. Here's the updated version:

1. 4th Grade Art Project (due early March)
a. Burn inner work around three sides
b. Burn 17 16 14 pictures drawn by kids
c. Trace top design (waiting to be given this)
d. Burn top design
e. Paint inner work
f. Have 17 kids paint their pictures
g. Paint top design
h. Stain
i. Varnish
j. Have mirror installed
h. Have hardware to hang frame installed

2. Finish AAs (due a week from Tuesday)

3. Embroider two panels for 2nd Grade Art Project (due a week from Monday)

4. Read 8 6 5 Rita books (scores due March 8)

5. Write Princess Nobody proposal (no deadline, but should have been sent in January)

6. Download pictures

7. Finish Disneyland Trip Report (for here and Disney forum)

8. Mail free book winner (Nathalie) her book. Brandy, too! I did buy new padded envelopes so no more delay!

9. Make a new headpiece for Mackenna's solo dress

Still lots to do, but progress. I'm going to climb today. I need to do something physical. Other than that I will be wood burning and trying to sneak in a few chapters of the current Rita book I'm reading.

How is your To Do list coming along?