Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Naptime with Angus

Yesterday Angus and Rose decided to take an impromtu nap together. Normally Rose sleeps upstairs, but she fell asleep on the couch in the great room. It was very sweet watching the two together. Even though Angus woke up before her, he stayed with her while she slept. It's almost as if they've formed their own pack! Even my one who isn't that keen on animals is warming up to our wonder guard dog. He wanted to hold the leash when we went on a walk today. How can you not love that adorable doggy!

On a somewhat somber note, I found that Angus will be moving to London. Though I'll miss not to be able to dog sit him and get my puppy fix, I'm sad (putting it mildly) that his owner, my dear friend Tiffany, will be moving across the pond. It's not permanent move so I've been concentrating on that part of it. Plus this will be a wonderful experience for her. She loves traveling so this will be a great opportunity for her to introduce Europe to her son. I just have to think of all the positives for her and not my aching heart.

After much consideration, I decided to give up ice cream and time wasters for Lent. We'll see how I do. I did okay this morning, but I was out and about, Mass, walk with Angus, Adoration, Climbing, walk with Angus. That's why this post is so late. No time this morning trying to get us all out on time!

How has your day been so far?