Monday, February 18, 2008

And the winner is...

By the time I emailed our trilogy idea (many pages worth of stuff) it was very late so after a day of skiing, then woodburning, then writing, I choose to go to bed instead.

So here we go.

Here are your random numbers:

7
Timestamp: 2008-02-18 15:20:25 UTC

This week's free book winner is Dru. She won with a comment on the post, Back From Seattle. Dru, please pick a book from the list here and email me your selection with your snail address. You can find my email via the contact link on my website. Thanks!

Last week's winner, Brandy, choose Bite Me If You Can by Lynsay Sands. (I have more than one copy to give away which is why it's still on the book list.) Two weeks ago winner, Dena, chose Swept Away by Toni Blake. Oh, and our Valentine's Day winner, Catslady chose In Deep Waters... from my backlist.

I was supposed to spend today skiing. It's going to be another gorgeous clear blue sky day. Hubby and the two younger ones are on their way to Timberline right now. But I'm staying home. Mackenna's knee had been hurting her after Crossfit Kids on Friday and it was really hurting her after skiing yesterday. It is swollen so now she's off her feet icing it every 20 minutes and using crutches until it no longer hurts when she puts weight on it. The hubby tweaked his knee yesterday, too. He was even wearing a brace. I had him do the same rest, ice, elevation and ibuprofen. I hope he's okay to ski today.

Once we get our trilogy idea approved I'll go into a few more details, but until we hear back from the editors, I don't want to say anything other than it's about three heroines who live in three different countries: UK, Australia and the US. Each of us authors if from one of those countries!

Have a good day!