Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Waiting...

Still no word on our trilogy idea. I've been taking advantage of the time to read RITA books and work on the frame, but I have been thinking about my story, too. Today I'm going to start writing even without approval. I just don't think I can wait with such a tight deadline.

Here's a picture of the fourth grade class auction project I'm doing with Mackenna's class. This was taken right before I started tracing the kids' pictures.

The painting on the frame is going well. In the two and a half hours I was at the class yesterday, four children finished their pictures and two got started. I'm heading back there for another two hours today. I hope I can speed them up a little. At this rate, it'll take two to three more days of me being there and I just don't have that kind of time right now. Especially when I need to do a little touch up on each picture afterwards.

I'm also waiting on the top design to be given to me. I emailed the mom doing it that I wanted the picture today so I can trace and burn it tonight. Fingers crossed it's at the school for me. Fortunately she's an artist and will do the painting herself. She's very talented so I know it will look fantastic!

Are you waiting for anything today?