Friday, February 01, 2008

Sleeping in

Last night was a rough one for Finn. He kept coughing and his nose kept running. Though his fever broke! At 4:30 am, I turned on the shower and we sat in the steamed up bathroom for a while. Needless to say, when morning rolled around I was not ready to get up. Hubby got the youngest ready for school. He also fed the other two who were staying home.

He told me he was leaving for work at 8:30. I was planning to get up, but must have fallen asleep for another hour. When I came down, the two kidlets were watching Sprout/PBS on demand. I also noticed the timer on the stove on. Thinking I might have another burnt bread episode on my hands, I asked about that. Mackenna told me she didn't know when I was going to wake up and didn't want to forget her medicine. My babies are growing up!

Before I went to bed, I could have checked several items off my To Do list had I had time to write it. I managed to trace 7 of the 17 pictures onto the frame. I read through 2 more chapters on my AAs. I also practiced some more with the wood burner.

This weekend will be all about taking care of the kids, getting things done and catching up though I managed to schedule in an hour to climb! What will you be doing?