Thursday, February 21, 2008

A Mountain Rescue Thanks

If you've read this blog for awhile, you know the story of the three missing climbers on Mount Hood in December of 2006, Jerry Cooke, Brian Hall and Kelly James, inspired my upcoming December 2008 release, Rescued by the Magic of Christmas. Writing that book and the research I had to do was how I got interested in climbing myself. Anyway, I found this in my google alerts. A very nice way to say thank you to the organizations that helped in the search and rescue operation!

I'm back from climbing at the rock gym this morning. I've been brainstorming my new book and will continue to do so as I wood burn the top design of the frame. I'll be back in the classroom tomorrow for more painting. I really want this thing done!

Thanks for letting me know what you're waiting for. Glad I'm not the only one.

Did you catch the lunar eclipse last night? Hubby is really into astronomy. The kidlets didn't want to come inside they were having such a good time.

Okay, better get to it! Have a great day.