Sunday, February 24, 2008

And this week's contest winner is...

Skiing has been great. I can't wait to hit the slopes again today so I thought I'd better post this week's free book winner before we left.

Here are your random numbers:

15
Timestamp: 2008-02-24 14:52:19 UTC

This week's free book winner is Brandy. She won with a comment on the post, Waiting. Brady, please pick a book from the list here and email me your selection with your snail address. You can find my email via the contact link on my website. And even if you've won a book in the past please include your mailing address. That makes things easier for me. Thanks!

Last week's winner Dru chose Got the Look by James Grippando. Hope you enjoy the book, Dru.

Tonight is Oscar night. I love award shows, but I have to teach so will miss some of it. Are you planning to watch the Academy Awards? I didn't see many movies this past year so most are just names to me. Is there a specific movie you're rooting for.

Time to wake everyone up and get ready. Have a great day!