Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sorry!

Whatever I caught Thursday night was not fun. I spent two days in bed sprinkled with short wood burning sessions on Friday and Saturday. I was feeling better today so we went skiing. Talk about an awesome day! Blue skies and lovely snow! Of course, I should have been writing.

I actually sold something the week before last without even submitting anything! I was asked to participate in a trilogy with two other authors, one I met in Dallas, the other who I met last night via Yahoo chat. I assumed we'd be receiving a bible with what Editorial wanted us to write. Wrong! I found out last night (I hadn't been checking email) that we get to come up with the trilogy ourselves. And guess what? All three manuscripts are due May 1. Gulp!

Anyway, we came up with something and due to the time change I need to put it all together so we can email it off tonight. Once I do that I'll announce the contest winner if it's not too late. Otherwise, it'll be first thing in the morning.

Hope you had a great day!