Thursday, April 24, 2008

Covers

Since so many of you liked the link to decades of Mills & Boon romance covers last week, I thought I'd share a few more links having to do with romance covers.

The talented Liz Fielding has cover artist Larry Roibal on her blog this week. You can even ask him questions so be sure to pay a visit! If you're interested in seeing cover art without all the words on the cover check out this page on Larry's website.

Silhouette author Suzanne McMinn blogged about the infamous AFS (Art Fact Sheets). You can read her post here.

Okay, back to work for me. I need to finish up Chapter 2 so I can move on. I decided to do some rewriting last night so didn't get as far as I'd hope. Plus I fell asleep while working. I decided to call it a night at eleven. I didn't want to chance my iBook falling off my lap! Especially since I'm sharing that lap with not only my computer but an almost fifty pound dog. Yes, Chaos has decided my lap is where she wants to be. Especially when I'm writing. She's here now and I've got my computer off to the side.

So what's the strangest place/position you've ever fallen asleep?