Thursday, October 08, 2009

Get this off of me!

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I wish someone would get the monkey off my back!

Thanks for your prayers and good thoughts for my daughter. The doctor thinks it's a knee sprain, but there's a chance it could be her meniscus so they're scheduling an MRI. Whichever it is, she can still walk (no limp!), but she's not allowed any other physical activity. That includes dance. She's going to class tonight to walk through a performance troupe dance and learn where she's supposed to be and the hand movements, but other than that she'll sit and rest her knee.

I'm trying to get the revisions finished. My black moment isn't quite right. It wasn't the first time through so I'll be spending time on that today.

What are you doing?