Thursday, October 22, 2009

Spy

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I wish for once my furbabies could sit this closely!

Not much to say. I was out most of yesterday. By the time I got home around 6:30 pm, I was wiped out. I managed a couple pages, but that was it. I was even too tired to read!

Today I don't have to be anywhere until 3. I plan to use the time to catch up on the things that didn't get done yesterday! Including pages.

Did anyone read the Twilight series? A friend of mine, Kelly, loaned me the first two, which I have now finished. I understand the appeal to any female under the age of oh, twenty-four, especially if high school was a difficult time for them, but even then I'm scratching my head at why people, make that women, think these books are so romantic.

An emotionally abusive 107 year old undead stalker and a 17 year old girl without an ounce of self-esteem or personality who happens to smell good?

Personally I'd stake the vampire and go for the werewolf. Who wants to cuddle with a freezing cold marble stone, when you could curl up next to some furry heat? But maybe that's just me!