Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Caged!

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I felt a lot like Squeaker with this last deadline. If it wasn't the cats and dog watching me intently, it was the kidlets. But all of them knew when I was in my cage aka computer desk they could look, but not disturb me.

What happened when I left the cage? I wasn't alone for long. Either a kidlet was attached to me or one of my fur babies. If I happened to sit in bed to work on paper, I would have a 50 pound dog or kid on my lap depending on who could move the fastest.

I took a quick nap this past weekend. When I woke up, Chaos was on the right side of my head, Smalls was on the left side of my head, Spirit was on the right side of my feet and Rocket was on the left side of my feet. The kidlets were upset they hadn't known and could join in!

But deadline time is over for another month or so. Thanks for all your congrats and well wishes! I wish I had time to rest and relax, but not yet. I couldn't even take yesterday off! I have another book due December 1st. I have set a daily page goal to try and keep out of the deadline dementia and panic that usually occurs. Fingers crossed I stick to it! I really don't want to have to get back in the cage!

I'm back to Facebook and Twitter and blog hopping though! It's nice to see what's been going on with people. I felt so out of touch, but really had no choice after getting sick then hubby going out of town. There was too much to do and only me to do it. Something had to give and that's always going to be on-line time! I'll be better about responding to comments, too!

Enjoy your Tuesday!