Friday, October 30, 2009

"Morning."

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

LMAO!

Tonight we'll be carving pumpkins. Tomorrow will be Irish dancing feis, two soccer games, an end of the year soccer party, a princess birthday party for twin girls and trick or treating. Sunday will be irish dancing again at the feis as well as a mock swim meet. A busy couple of days ahead. So busy I had to find a different church so we could be sure to attend Mass on Sunday. I have a feeling I'll be happy when Monday rolls around.

As for Halloween, I told the kids they could be anything they wanted as long as it didn't cost anything. So...

My son wanted to be a Ninja. My friend Tiffany provided the black turtle neck. He already had black baseball pants. My youngest provided a sword. The only thing we were missing was a mask. My critique partner, Virginia Kantra, told me you could make one from a T-shirt. I googled and found a YouTube clip to show me how!

My youngest is going to be Alex Russo. That's the character Selena Gomez plays on The Disney Channel's Wizard of Waverly Place. Her sister helped her with the clothing and jewelry selection. She's using her wand from Magic Quest. She looks really cute.

I have no idea what my oldest is going as. Some sort of crazy girl. Guess I'll find out what that means on Saturday night!

Chaos is going to be a fairy. She has pink and white fairy wings to wear. I'm not sure if she thinks that's better than being Superdog, her costume from last year. At least she's a good sport. She loves to go trick or treating, too!

Have a great Friday and weekend!