Saturday, October 24, 2009

Fall Weekend

My hubby never lost one of the kidlets though he did forget to pick one up a couple of times. Once from school and another time from ballet. He doesn't like to talk about it. The kids do, however. I mentioned my friend Tiffany yesterday. Well, I got to see her for lunch yesterday. We went to Mother's Bistro in downtown Portland. She was in town from London. We'd gotten to spend time with her son on Sunday and Monday when he stayed over at our house. It was great to catch up with Tiffany! After talking to her, I am signing up for NaNoWriMo. I'll just work on whatever is left on my book. Right now I'm around 17 or 18k words so I'll still have a chunk to write. Plus this will give me an easy way to follow my buddies! Another weekend of soccer games, writing and preparing crafts for the girls' groups' November meeting. I really hope there's a break in the rain so we can make a run to the pumpkin patch! What are you up to?