Friday, October 02, 2009

Image

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I love this! It reminds me of the picture I posted here with the kitty looking in the mirror and seeing a lion! I can just see my fat cat Rocket imagining himself leaping across the Serengeti in pursuit of a gazelle.

Before I hurt my hand and could climb, the image I had in my mind was of Steph Davis, Zoe Hart, Lynn Hill or Beth Rodden. For those who know who they are and have seen me climb, please stop laughing now. Image, pipe dream. Pretty much the same thing in this case! If you don't know who those four are, them, click on the links. They are amazing women who climb!

Right now, the image I have of myself is being a prolific best selling author who can write a chapter before breakfast and finish revisions before bedtime. So far it hasn't helped me, but I'm not giving up hope. Or my cough medicine!

Do you ever get an image of yourself like the LOLcat above? Care to share it?