Monday, October 05, 2009

Drums

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

My son's snare and bell set arrived on Friday. He is so excited! I'm happy he's happy, but my ear drums are a bit worried. Luckily the set comes with a practice pad. The sound is muted!

I've been writing. Revising and writing. I must finish the revisions this week so I can get back to the Christmas book. The last part of the book no longer fits so it's more work than I expected. I also want to add an epilogue. I got a few comments from readers that they were disappointed with Dream Date with the Millionaire because I didn't have an epilogue with the three friends together. Even though the four friends in the Vegas continuity are together in my book, I thought I'd still do an epilogue a few months down the road.

Speaking of my Christmas story, the proposal was approved on Friday! Huge sigh of relief!

I'm still coughing, but feeling better. I just want to get back to 100% ASAP.

That's pretty much my life at the moment. How is yours?