Thursday, October 29, 2009

Less Love

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I woke up this morning with hubby laughing. Along my left side was a row of three cats sleeping. No wonder I couldn't move!

The big news around the house is the Toys R Us Toy book arrived in the mail. You would think it was Christmas already. The kidlets spent over an hour last night pouring through it. You could almost see the tree lights twinkling in their eyes. I reminded them it wasn't even Halloween yet. They didn't care and set to work on their letters to Santa. They had started these a couple of weeks ago.

The other big news is I'm only 5 pages behind my page count goal! (I took Monday off!) The Plan is working. Yay!

Better get writing so I can catch up!

Are you thinking about Christmas yet or is it just way too soon?