Saturday, October 17, 2009

Attack!

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I'm in full attack mode. I'm attacking the house. I need to find things in order to check them off my To Do list and a full on frontal assault is the only way. I'm cleaning every cabinet, draw and closet.

I started yesterday in my office. Our study that's never really been used as anything other than a large closet since we moved into the house nearly four years ago. Next I moved on to the foyer. Our ski gear from last season was still there along with tons of other things. Then the hallway and closet. I found two packages I thought I'd mailed underneath boxes. That wasn't the scariest thing.

I cleaned the buffet in our dining room and cleared all the craft stuff from the girls group I was trying to organize. Now I'm using my dining room table to sort things from the great room.

I only managed four pages yesterday (seven is my daily goal) and I've yet to write a word today, but I'm on a roll so am going to keep going. I'm ahead a few days with pages so as long as I get a couple pages at some point tonight I'll be fine.

I also watched two soccer games in the pouring rain. It was so wet and the kidlets were drenched. Life in the Pacific NW. The only time they cancel games if it's lightening.

That pretty much sums up my weekend. How is yours going?