Friday, May 22, 2009

Imitating the dog...

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

The attacks on Chaos continue. Just the other day, Rocket left his perch on the sill of a bathroom window to go after Chaos who lay at my feet in the bedroom. But the cat' keen observation of the enemy have led them to change how they get my attention.

When Chaos wants me, she nudges me with her nose. She'll push her nose under my hand or arm so that I'll rub her. It can be annoying at times, especially when she's relentless. It's amazing what she can move with that nose of hers. But it works, and she gets what she's after.

Well, yesterday I wanted to take a quick nap. Just as I was falling asleep I felt something against my hand. I opened my eyes and saw Rocket nudging me with his head. He wanted rubs. In the past, he used to tap me with his paw. I gave him a pat, then rolled over. Suddenly I felt his head against my back. Over and over again! I rubbed him a little more, then tried to sleep. Emphasis on try. The cat wouldn't leave me alone.

Now I realize why Smalls started headbutting me when she wants love! She's imitating Chaos!

Spirit has joined in on the fun yet. She prefers to rely on her voice instead. I'm hoping it stays that way.

If you have animals, how do they get your attention?

Hope you have a happy Friday!