Thursday, January 20, 2011

Boxes and trees

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

After Yoda trying to contort himself into the small box yesterday, we put out a few more boxes. He seems to prefer smaller sized ones so I went through all my Amazon boxes and found a couple. This morning he was inside one of them.

The fact I have so many boxes around is kinda scary in itself. Right now our foyer is full of boxes. My son used them in a Phineas & Ferb skit about Aztec Ruins. There's still all the ones from the Christmas presents. I haven't had time to break them down.

Of course, our tree is still up. Yep. We aren't turning the lights on, but it's there. I hardly notice it anymore. We managed to get lights off the house and other things put away after Epiphany and then I got sick. Nothing else has gotten done.

The Vatican keeps their decorations up until Candlemas on February 2nd so I keep telling myself it's okay we still have times. And the proposal did get off. Though there's now the rest of the book to write.

Rocket, our fat cat, is happy. He's claimed the tree as his personal sleeping abode. Much better than sleeping on our dining room table! Too bad I can't get him interested in sleeping in a box.

Today I'm going to finish up the page proofs and write a few pages on the manuscript. And I might see about bringing in the Christmas boxes so we can start taking the decorations off the tree. I really want that off the To Do list!