Monday, January 17, 2011

Change of plans

Funny Pictures - Cute Kittens
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I had visions of another relaxing day today. No school to worry about. No proposal to work on since it's off. Nowhere to go. I would read my galleys from Not-So-Perfect Princess that will be out in July and take it easy. I would also figure out what to write next on the Christmas story.

And then I found out today is not a holiday at hubby's work.

Ack!

So scratch all of the above.

I'll be getting dressed and attending a swim meet. Our son made the finals in two individual events and two relays. I'm looking forward to seeing him swim since I missed the first two days, but I really wish my cold wasn't still hanging around. In between events, I'll read my galleys.

Not that day I had planned, but with a little cold medicine in my system it should be fine. How are you spending Martin Luther King day?