Saturday, January 15, 2011

LOL

funny pictures - KARMA
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

The expression on that cat cracks me up. Granted, I wouldn't want to be caught in the jaws of a fish, even a stuffed one, but some of these pictures really make me wonder the story behind them. Was the cat put into the fish? Did the cat crawl in by itself?

Okay, I should probably be working on my manuscript rather than analyzing a LOLcat photo. But it does make you wonder.

If you want to see some funny Happy National Dress Up Your Cat Day photos, click here. I must admit during the Christmas sales, I bought a cat Santa outfit for next year. Yes, I am a crazy cat lady. But the pics should be worth what ever my furbabies do to me in revenge.

Have a nice Saturday! I have a swim meet and a 1st birthday party to attend today, but I woke up not feeling so great. It might turn into a quiet day at home in bed.