Friday, March 02, 2007

Going Feising

In a couple hours we'll be headed north once again to attend another Irish dance feis in Seattle. I've been trying to get us packed when all I want to do is crawl between the sheets and sleep. But I'm almost ready then I can grab a quick bite to eat (leftover Shrimp Pad Thai) and shower.

I will be taking my computer with me. I'm so far behind writing-wise I can't afford any more days off so if there is a free (key point for hubby) Internet connection I'll post this weekend.

Last night I watched The Lake House. I wanted to like it, but didn't. It might have been my not feeling well. It might have just been a bad movie. Did you see the movie? What did you think? I just felt like I'd wasted a couple of hours. Good thing I was doing my daughter's birthday invitations at the time so it wasn't a total wash.

Link for the day: A-Rod vs Anakin who wasted more talent. Since Spring training is getting underway and after blog commenter Dru's A-Rod booksigning experience in NY, I figured this was a perfect Friday link.

Have a fun Friday!