Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Staying on track!

Since today is my fully scheduled, jam-packed day, I'm making it short. I'm really getting into the new book. I haven't heard back on the proposal so I'm writing as if everything works and there will be no major revisions. Fingers crossed.

I've found two songs that are perfect for the book soundtrack: Keep Holding On by Avril Lavigne and All You Wanted by Michelle Branch. I keep listening to them over and over again.

The resurgence of the muse has definitely helped keep this book on track and the words flowing, too. What would I do without my beloved Hayden? If only Heroes would return to Monday nights, then I'd be a very happy writer.

Is there anything that would make you happy or happier today?

Link for the day: If you're local to the Portland area, I hope you'll attend this search and rescue fundraiser at the Lucky Lab in NW Portland on Thursday March 29th to benefit the organizations that that assisted in the February 19th Mt. Hood Rescue of injured climbers and their dog, Velvet. I'll be there! This is a first hand account of the incident on Mt. Hood by one of the climbers.