Thursday, March 08, 2007

Book woes

I hate writing proposals. It takes me longer to write the first three chapters than it does the rest of the book. For me, the beginning is where I figure out the characters and that's not easy. Needless to say I'm struggling right now.

I just realized I have a book, Marriage for Baby, coming out in April and I've yet to get any info or the new cover to my webmistress. Nor have I come up with a new contest for the website and a hundred other little things. And now, I'm waiting for FedEx to deliver whatever it is they tried to deliver yesterday when I wasn't home. I'm praying it's not the copy edits/page proofs for my December book. If it is, death by chocolate will sound very tempting.

How are things going for you right now? Are you relaxed or stressed out like me?

Link of the day: This is where I'd be right now if I'd won the Mega Millions on Tuesday night.