Saturday, March 31, 2007

Time to pack

Hubby and I leave tomorrow for our anniversary trip. I'm very excited about it. I still need to wrap his gifts and buy a card. Why do I always leave the card for the last minute? It never fails. Anyway, I had help from the climbing cutie who'll be teaching me to climb with one of hubby's presents. I hope he likes them!

So today I need to get packed. That means finding all my ski clothing. Normally it's in one place except with the book deadline in January, I never put things back when we got home from Bend so it could be a challenge to find them.

My parents are coming up to stay with the kidlets and cats. Poor Spirit looks horrible with scabs and sores all over her ears and face. We had to take her off the medicine due to the allergic reaction which means she's going to start going downhill again. That means weight loss, fur loss, etc. She goes for the I131 treatment on April 10th though so she won't be off the medicine too long. Fortunately she's gained 1.8 pounds since being on the meds so I'm hoping she won't lose it all before the treatment.

Does anyone want to guess where we're going tomorrow? Here's a hint: It's less than a two drive hour from the Portland Metro area.