Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Almost there!

I finished going through the page proofs line by line last night. I even made it to bed well before midnight! Now all I have to do is read through the book, type in my corrections/changes and check this off the Must Do list.

Nothing else to report. Took the kids to Starbucks while we waited for piano lessons to be over with for oldest kidlet, but that's about it. I'm totally focused on getting the galleys back since they are due tomorrow and if I miss the deadline, no changes will be made. Can't let that happen.

My new ski stuff has been ready for a week (did I tell you what I bought myself for our anniversary?), my dress is ready and I still need to buy shoes for Saturday night. But not until the proofs are back.

I'm going to drop the youngest at preschool and start reading! Are you reading anything today?