Friday, March 16, 2007

Friday's jig and reel

St. Patrick's Day kicks off today for the two older kidlets. I'll be pulling the oldest out at 11:30 to dance down in Portland. The middle one will be picked up at 1:30 to join us for dancing in Battleground, WA. Luckily they only have to dance again on Sunday in Portland again. This is not the weekend I want to be driving all around for shows.

I did not get the 10 pages done even though I was up until 2 am. I had auction catalog work to do earlier and got a late start on the book. This will be the last year I write the catalog. It's impacted the writing way too much. Huge relief looking forward to next year!

So I'm going to run to Pilates and then write until I have to pick up the oldest. Hope you have a great Friday. Any big weekend plans?

Clip of the day: Riverdance. Enjoy!