Monday, March 19, 2007

I need my muse!

Here's where I am right now:

1) Proposal due tomorrow
2) Proposal not yet finished
3) I hate writing proposals
4) No voice and coughing
5) Page proofs for other book still untouched

Given those conditions, I'm going to be totally self-indulgent with today's blog in order to motivate myself so I can just get it done! I realized this morning I needed my muse. Not the inspiration for this hero, Gabriel Aubry, who's picture has helped me thank you very much, but The MUSE, Hayden Christensen. (For any new diary readers out there, go to the July 2005 archives and read "Meeting the Muse" and you'll understand!)

So I headed to YouTube. I figure if I get stuck, I'll just pop over here during the day and let my muse inspire me. As many times as it takes until the proposal is finished. So here's what I found:

This first clip is so cute. One of my faves. Sure it's Christmas music, but hey, it's never too early to write to Santa, and so far this year I have been a very good girl and met all my deadlines. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.



This next clip is just a montage of Hayden photos. Let's face it, you just can't go wrong there.



You know what I'll be doing today. What about you?