Monday, March 12, 2007

Out of the cave

So heading into the cave this weekend was a really good idea. I managed to get the auction catalog written (minus the five or so items I have no info on yet), I revised chapter one so it's now readable and I wrote two scenes in chapter two. Didn't touch the copyedits, but there is only so many hours in a day. I also attended a birthday dinner party at the home of one of the owners of Switch, a cool shoe store in Portland's Multnomah Village, went to Mass on Sunday where I did something to my right oblique when I picked up the wee one (but I still went to Pilates this morning) and taught my class.

Last night on TAR, Rob and Amber winning streak came to an end and they got eliminated. It was easy to figure out this was going to happen from the start of the episode by the way they edited the show. I'm going to have to pay better attention next week and see if this was just what they did with this show or if this is how they do all shows. Still don't have a fave team to root for. Do you?

On the agenda for this week: Write, write, proof, send my webmistress info on new book, send HQ Romance authors webmistress my new info, haircut, vet appt. for Spirit, teach, attend slide show on mountain rescue and another Pilates session. I also need to buy a new dress for the school auction, but that might have to be a last minute thing depending how I'm doing with the writing. What's your week look like?

Link for the day: How much risk do you live with? An interesting article on risk that I found while surfing the Internet researching for my climbing book. I downhill ski and I hope to take a rock climbing course next month. I've also thought about jumping out of an airplane (tandem with an instructor) after writing the last book, but I wouldn't call myself risky. Are you risky?