Sunday, November 18, 2007

Another free book winner!

Sorry this is so late. There was no way I could do today's Crossfit WOD at home so I slept in a little, went to 8 am Mass, then went climbing at the gym. By the time I got home, it was lunchtime and then I had to get ready for Atrium, which is what we call the class I teach on Sunday nights (think Montessori method of teaching religious education to preschoolers.) I was hoping to catch The Amazing Race on television, but hubby's watching the football game instead. At least that gives me a few minutes to blog.

Time to choose this week's free book winner. Here are your random numbers:

32
Timestamp: 2007-11-19 04:06:16 UTC

This week's win a book winner is Brandy. She won with a comment on "My Nano is over!" post. Brandy, please pick a book off the list here and email me your choice and snail address. Thanks!

Last week's winner, Dru, chose Savannah Breeze by Mary Kay Andrews.

I'm really behind right now. Writing. Mailings. Even posting my two latest WODs. I also need to figure out what people need to bring to Thanksgiving dinner. Tomorrow. Of course, I've been saying that for a week!

Hope you had a great weekend!