Thursday, November 15, 2007

Feeling better now!

My crown is back on and it was a relatively painless experience. They took a couple X-rays, checked my teeth, cleaned the crown and glued it back on. Not so bad, but definitely not worth a Sugar Daddy.

What was I thinking? The experience reminded me of my kid/teen years when I would have to make multiple visits to the orthodontist (much to my mother's dismay) because I ate a box of Hot Tamales at the movies causing one of my braces to come off. I'm older and wiser now, so I'll be sticking to chocolate from now on.

My Crossfit instructor was sick so my morning session got rescheduled. Probably a good thing the way I felt. But even though my mouth ached, I decided to do my own WOD at home. Pain and Crossfit go hand-in-hand. Besides if I concentrated on the parts of my body that were hurting during the workout, my tooth was nothing.

I did a Modified Cindy workout. Climbing Cutie had given it to me, but his had a lot more reps so I found a scaled version on-line. I did the second easiest scaled workout. The easiest workout is for Buttercups. The second easiest for Puppies. I am still probably a Buttercup, but thoutht I could manage the Puppy workout. Time to practicing on my bark! And had I been licking the Sugar Daddy like a puppy instead of trying to chew it like an idiot, I might not have lost my crown. Too bad I can't send Hiro (from Heroes) back in time to warn me! Anyway, here's what I did the morning:

Complete as many rounds in 12 minutes as you can:

1 pull up or 3 jumping pull ups (I did jumping ones)
4 push ups (I still can't do these and doing what I could wore me out)
7 squats

10 rounds in 12 minutes


Now it's time to write. I spent yesterday revising Chapter 5. We're talking all day major revisions that netted me four new pages. Now it's Chapter 6's turn. What are doing?