Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tally for Tuesday

I have the morning free to write so this will be short. Here's a brief tally of what I've been up to:

Monday
Climbing: I climbed my first 5.9 at the gym! This is a big deal for me. I was so happy. My instructor from the women's clinic happened to be there so she gave me some key pointers that helped me make it to the top. YAY!

Crossfit: Did a workout on my own at home. Three rounds: 3 Push ups (legs up), 6 jumping pull ups, 9 lunge walk. 5 rounds in 12 minutes. I also started teaching the kids moves so they could do Crossfit, too. We worked on squats, beginner pull ups and broad jumps. I can't believe I was so sore from that WOD. I could really feel it in my abs and butt last night and this morning.

Television: Watched Chuck and Heroes

Writing: 1156 words. I couldn't stay up late due to an early morning Crossfit session.

Tuesday (so far)
Crossfit: I just got home from Everyday Athlete. I really thought today I was going to meet Climbing Cutie's friend, Mr. Pukie. Oh, man. I can barely move. But I really need a shower. And food.

Warm-up: Run around the block, review exercises

Workout of the day (WOD)

Three rounds

500m row, 400m row, 300m row
15 Box step ups (20" box)
15 Squats against the wall (1 and 2nd round with 7.5# dumb bell)
10 Jumping Ring Dips

Time 20:37


I'd really just like to curl up in a ball and die, but since my goal was to finish my complete on the 15th, I must write. So that's what I'll do after breakfast and a shower. If I hit my word goal before I have to pick up Rose then I'll reward myself with a nap. I think I deserve it.

So what does your tally for Tuesday look like? Have a great day!