Monday, November 19, 2007

Tally Time

Starting Tally (Today will be the first day I start keeping track)

Pages revised:
Pages lost or gained due to revisions:
Total page count revised: 117 pages
Total page count to date: 214 pages
Total word count: 42445 words
Days remaining until D-day: 11

Chocolate consumed: Snack size 3 Musketeer and Butterfinger
Junk food consumed: none
Diet: Need to start The Zone, but with a deadline it just doesn't seem doable
Exercise: Gym Climbing
Television watched: 30 minutes of The Amazing Race
Tears: none
Link/Clip for the day: If you want to hear Christmas music now, you can go to K103.3 and listen to it via the Internet.

In case you're new here, right before a deadline I always keep track of my productivity using something I call a tally. This one is a little different than the others in that it's the first time I've had a complete this early. So instead of keeping track of new pages, I'll be logging pages revised. It also gives me something easy to blog about everyday because I start getting stressed out and trying to think of something to say gets harder and harder.

Time to catch up on my Crossfit workouts:

On Saturday I did my own workout at home. Three rounds for time of:
Run 400 meters (in the rain, I want to point that out, and I hate to run. Argh!)
10 Back Extensions
20 Sit-ups
Time: 21:31:53 (Buttercups version of WOD)

On Friday I worked out with my trainer at the gym. Lots of warm up that included jump roping, lunge walks, etc. Then:
Four rounds:
5 Push Pulls with bar (25#)
10 Kettlebell Swings (15#)
10 squats
Row 250m
Time: (need to find sheet with time on it)


This was my last session with my trainer so now I need to figure out what to do. I would like to keep going with the privates, but she's taking a break. So I guess I'll be doing Crossfit on my own for a bit (at least those WOD I can do with the limited stuff I have), looking at the other gyms around the area and waiting to see what my trainer decides to do. I really want to get the kids involved in Crossfit Kids, too!

My life is going to revolve around writing, family and Thanksgiving this week. What about yours?