Friday, November 16, 2007

Who should you vote for?

Since I'm not ready to think about page counts yet, I decided the topic of today's post should be about something I normally don't ever discuss...politics.

I haven't given the 2008 presidential election much thought yet, but I found this on one of my yahoo groups lists. This link will take you to a quiz that matches your beliefs to the various presidential candidates running for office. At the end of the quiz, you will receive three names representing the candidates who are closet to your beliefs. Included is a list of what beliefs differ.

I found the quiz (and results) guite interesting and thought I'd pass it on. I'll be honest, I had no clue about the three names I received, but after the book is turned in, I intend to find out more about them.

If you take the quiz, you don't have to tell what three candidates came up, but I would like to know what you thought of the results. Were they what you expected, a surprise, whatever! Thanks!

Have a fun-filled Friday! I'll be doing Crossfit, writing and climbing. And that's all before lunchtime!